A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE - PART THREE (Schedule, Time, Video, Captions)

 13. 

7:00 AM (4/24/22):
[a photo of some EVMS residents, with one of me... from the summer of 2020 (to the upper-left), in University City, MO... near my former apartment complex, where I worked on my 'Theory of Dimensional Limitation'... from March 2020 to October 2020.]

(a photo of Eastern Virginia Medical School's Brickell Medical Sciences library, where I had conducted researched on 'otolaryngological procedure'... in the summer of 2019)

SCHEDULE
Post (s) every '3' hours... at midnight each day, posts will reset...
1.
TIME:
7:09 AM (4/24/22)
VIDEO:
CAPTION:
The type of school one goes to, can significantly impact the manner... in which one progresses, through spacetime... contingent on what one majors in, how well one does, and the knowledge... one retains

2.
TIME:
 9:38 AM (4/24/22)
VIDEO:
CAPTION:
Daily exercise should accompany a certain dietary intake, for enhanced physiological efficiency... which promotes an optimal, mental and spiritual... finesse...

3.
TIME:
 9:50 AM (4/24/22)
VIDEO:
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd4HRPgn/
CAPTION:
A nice sunset... Such reminded me of the color of my feces (red and orange), since I have been eating a lot of carrots as of late (good for eye health)... and skipped the dinner that was served at my dominion yesterday (beets and sloppy macaroni), getting 2 crispy chicken sandwiches from Wendy's... instead
(1 of 2 'crispy chicken' sandwiches, that I consumed yesterday)

4. 
TIME:
10:05 AM (4/24/22)
 VIDEO:
CAPTION:
I first saw this movie, in 2013... at the South Orange Performing Arts Center (SOPAC)... such has been my favorite one, that I viewed there
(photo of me from 10:01 AM, on 2/11/22... outside the SOPAC movie theatres)
see: THE AFTERLIFE SUPER CONTEST (2alsmw53.blogspot.com)

5.
TIME:
1:00 PM (4/24/22)
VIDEO:
CAPTION:
Balance is key, when engaging in certain physical exercises... and refueling from them, the right way. Such accounts for the vitality (energy level) one has, on a daily basis... if such is natural.
(lunch from 11:18 AM, today - turkey, lettuce, tomato and mustard sandwich - 50%)

CONTINUED AT:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE - PART ONE (Videos, Captions, Articles, Advice, Diet)

A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE - PART TWO (Links, Captions & Diet)