A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE - PART ONE (Videos, Captions, Articles, Advice, Diet)

(Facebook event invite, from Amara DiFrancesco... on 10/12/10)


1. 
10:59 PM (4/22/22):
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd4jmKW4/
Caption:
Woman going through a routine, to be proactive... regarding her endeavors...

2. 
11:00 PM (4/22/22):
(scrambled eggs, French toast, sausage links, cantaloupe and lemonade... from 9:37 AM, today)

3.
CAPTION:
"I have two siblings, JJ (John Jr.) and Joe... but I haven't seen the first one since late 2018, although I have crossed paths with the latter one... on a number of occasions, in that window of time... I don't know where JJ stands anymore, in relation to his character, goals/ambition, physical health and activities/interests... To say he is a brother of mine, seems disingenuous... aside from the fact that he grew up in the same household I did, and was raised by the same parents... I was..." - Michael Izuchukwu

[timelapse of 75 weeks (525 days), from 10/21/20 to 3/30/22... regarding me, my brother Joe... and Uncle Chuka)

12:18 AM (4/23/22): 
(Clock in South Orange, NJ - 9:03 AM on 2/16/22)

CAPTION:
Days, weeks, months and years... A man is not the same yesterday, as he is today... or tomorrow...

4. 
6:43 AM (4/23/22):
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd46TFV9/
Caption:
Tasty dinner, that would be nice to acquire from a fancy restaurant

5.
6:49 AM (4/23/22):
https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd46cnwh/
Caption:
The last time I went to Philadelphia, PA, was on 10/15/21... On one of my prior trips, I recall passing by some of these establishments
(on a bus to Philadelphia, PA... at 9:24 AM, on 10/15/21)

6.
7:40 AM (4/23/22):
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTd46Edvh/
Caption:
Interesting video of a dude driving a speedboat, as though he is saying to other passenger, 'I can show you where my crib is at, but it's going to take a while'...

7.
7:46 AM (4/23/22):
Caption:
A video of some New Jersey mansions... there are tents, shelters, shacks, apartments, houses, mansions, palaces... and skyscrapers... to my understanding (regarding the ordering, of their size and spaciousness... from least to most)... 
(human form, of a male and female)

8:28 AM (4/23/22):
A human occupies a certain volume (mass/density or length x width x height), in spacetime

"It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than it is for a rich man... to enter, the Kingdom of Heaven..." - Matthew 19:24

8:35 AM (4/23/22):
"The message of Jesus Christ, applies to those who have yet to hear such... morality is a discernible aspect, of rational... human behavior, in the context of the Holy Spirit..." - Michael Izuchukwu

8:49 AM (4/23/22):
Interesting video, regarding the land and culture... that my dad was raised in
&
Funeral of my dad

8. 
7:50 AM (4/23/22):
Aliens in Quran - YouTube
CAPTION: 
An interesting video I recently stumbled across... It's a statistical certainty that we humans 'are not alone' in the cosmos, just as our species (Homo Sapiens)... is one of about 8.7 million species, on Earth (regarding plants and animals)... Yet, we are oblivious to most of them... in the confines of society, as opposed to nature...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE - PART THREE (Schedule, Time, Video, Captions)

A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE - PART TWO (Links, Captions & Diet)